How Far Will You Go 4 Water?
In order to preserve our fresh water resources and have a positive impact on the global water crisis, we must create more awareness and reconnect people with the fresh water resources in our own backyard.
We Need Your Help!
This event, which now accounts for half our budget, grows our Cleveland-based Wavemaker Program in schools, helps us host beach cleanup events and build safe water projects. When you sponsor this event you help fund the local educational programs of DLDT, make a positive impact on the global water crisis, and create quality volunteer opportunities in our community.
Enjoy views of downtown Cleveland and the Cuyahoga River waterfront during the festival, run and walk. This fun and interactive event includes water education stations, food trucks, beer, wine, cocktails, games for all ages, and lots of entertainment.
Date: May 26, 2018
Time: Race registration begins at 8:00am
4-Mile Run begins at 9:30am
1-Mile Walk begins at 9:45am
Festival 8:00am – 1:00pm
Where: Jacobs Pavilion
Find additional information on registration page.
Download the 4 Miles 4 Water event postcard
Want to help?
What Do I Get:
All runners and walkers receive:
- NEW in 2018: Race Timing Chip!
- 4 Miles 4 Water Stainless Steel Water Bottle
- Pic-2-Go Professional Race Photos Online
- Complimentary Post-Race Beer (21+ only)
- Virtual Swag… which means no ‘Eco-Guilt’
- Entrance to All Things Water Festival (8am-1pm);
suggested $10 donation for all non-registered runners/walkers
- Plus a chance to win gift certificates and more if you place in your age group!